Good Ideas Rain Wizard Starter KitItem#: HN-GID069
$102.98 to $108.98
- Rain barrel with mesh screen and downspout diverter
- 50 gallon, flat-back barrel of durable UV-resistant resin
- The mesh screen keeps out debris and mosquitoes
- Diverter gives you more flexibility in barrel placement
- Diverter fits a 3 x 4 inch downspout
- 1 year limited warranty
Rain Barrel, Mesh Screen, Downspout Diverter
Beautifully made to resemble real wood, the Good Ideas Rain Wizard Starter Kit is a stylish way to conserve water, reduce erosion and run off, and save money. Designed with a flat back so this rain barrel can easily sit back against any wall, it also comes in your choice of color so you won't have any troubles matching your siding or outdoor decor. This starter kit comes with everything you need to start collecting rainwater and is an ideal choice for anyone. The included mesh screen helps to keep out debris and mosquitoes so you don't need to worry about your water being filled with dirt and bugs. It also has a durable brass spigot, which adds a vintage look, as well as a downspout diverter so you can make sure that rainwater is landing in your barrel. The downspout diverter gives you greater flexibility in where you can place your rain barrel. Plus, it lets you keep your downspout at its original length by simply connecting in-line. Never replace a downspout again just because you want to move your rain barrel. It works with all 2 x 3-inch downspouts. This starter kit is perfect for collecting water so you can water your garden, lawn, and even potted plants. A great way to save money, you'll love seeing your water bill go down over the coming months while you help the environment and keep your lawn in great shape.
|About Good Ideas, Inc. |
Based in Lake City, Penn., Good Ideas, Inc. was founded in 2001 and has been promoting green living ever since. Many of their innovative products have been featured in magazines, newspapers, TV shows, and news stories.
Good Ideas' products focus on sustainability, and are developed from practical, common-sense ideas generated from consumer needs. Good Ideas' great products include the Rain Wizard, Big Blue Rain Saver, Compost Wizard, and many more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
22W x 30D x 22H in.
Black, Oak, Green, Khaki, Terra Cotta
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Small gardens
Comments about Good Ideas 50 Gallon Plastic Rain Wizard Starter Kit:
Use for supplemental watering of our small garden. Hooked up pretty easily. One improvement would be a port in the top screen to insert the hose from the diverter. I made my own.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery could have been better. I had to email to jog the system. Product arrived after Mothers Day. Once notified, the wheels began to turn.