Good Ideas 55 Gallon Compost Wizard Recycled Plastic Compost TumblerItem#: HN-GID008
- Made of recycled food-grade plastic resin
- Rotates to mix compost - no strenuous stirring
- Blue drum sits on wheels on the black base
- 16-inch twist-off lid for easy access and security
- End air vents create essential ventilation
- 55 gallons = 7.35 cubic feet
- Roll it to any location for filling or dispensing
- Easily remove compost with a spade or shovel
- Dimensions: 23L x 23W x 36H inches
Compost tumbler, Base
Transformed from a juice-making drum into an eco-friendly composter, this compost tumbler will help you turn your food scraps into nourishing fertilizer. The Good Ideas 55 Gallon Compost Wizard Recycled Plastic Compost Tumbler is made of durable, recycled food-grade plastic resin. The strong barrel sits and rotates freely on wheels built into the stable black base. The low-profile design prevents tipping in strong winds, and the wide 16-inch twist-on lid allows you to load and unload material easily. In fact, use any spade or shovel to easily remove the compost material. Ventilation holes at both ends circulate air within the batch to accelerate rapid composting. The rotating drum can be removed from its base and rolled to any location for filling or dispensing - no lifting required.
This compost tumbler eliminates the need for strenuous churning. All you have to do is rotate the drum on its stand to quickly and easily mix your compost materials. Turn it about once a week to keep oxygen, nutrients, micro-organisms, and moisture evenly distributed throughout the developing batch. Within just weeks of accruing garden and kitchen waste, this compost bin will transform your scraps into valuable organic material.
Please note: Because it previously had juice in it, the recycled drum may have original markings and scuffs on the surface, which have since been tempered. It also might carry a light, sweet aroma. This compost tumbler arrives fully assembled and is backed by a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|About Good Ideas, Inc. |
Based in Lake City, Penn., Good Ideas, Inc. was founded in 2001 and has been promoting green living ever since. Many of their innovative products have been featured in magazines, newspapers, TV shows, and news stories.
Good Ideas' products focus on sustainability, and are developed from practical, common-sense ideas generated from consumer needs. Good Ideas' great products include the Rain Wizard, Big Blue Rain Saver, Compost Wizard, and many more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
23L x 23W x 36H inches
Recycled Food Grade Plastic Resin
- Non-rust steel composter aerator with a vinyl handle grip
- Aerator is 36 inches in length
- Product is made in China
- Approximate weight is 3 lbs.
- Two sets of activating wings fold closed when pushed into compost pile and then open to aerate
- Handle can be adjusted for left-handed or right-handed users
$146.98 to $179.99
- Durable steel construction with powder coated steel mesh deck
- 1,000- and 1,200-lb. load capacities
- Mesh deck with allows moisture to drop through
- 2-inch deck lip helps keep cargo in place
- Auto-style steering to resist tipping
- Long "D-shaped" handle for precise control
- 10 inch pneumatic tires with ball-bearing wheels
- Your choice of wagon size
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Assembly
I ordered this product and only the bin arrived. Customer service was prompt to respond and send me a new one.
Also be aware that the container might look much more beat up than on the picture. They do call it a recycled tumbler, but in case you expect it to look as shiny as the picture, it might not...