Good Ideas Rain Wizard 300 Gallon Rain BarrelItem#: HN-GID016
- 300-gallon rain barrel for home or commercial use
- Weather-resistant plastic resin construction
- Resistant to rust, mold, mildew, and rotting
- UV-resistance prevents fading and deterioration
- High-quality brass spigot
- Shut-off valve for hose hook-up or dual overflow
- Screen keeps water free of debris and insects
- Dimensions: 37L x 45W x 60H inches
Rain barrel, Brass Spigot
What's Not Included
Save money and natural resources by using this high-capacity, commercial rain barrel. Designed for large estates, farms, or business properties because of its extra large capacity, the Good Ideas Rain Wizard Plastic 300 Gallon Rain Barrel is also the perfect choice for home use, especially for large families with high water consumption. It will hold up to 300 gallons of pure rainwater. It features a durable construction and an attractive design that will blend beautifully with your building exterior. Simply position the rain barrel under a down spout, and water will pass through the filtering screen and into the barrel for use later on trees, gardens, landscaping, and more.
Made of weather-resistant plastic resin, this rain barrel is resistant to rust, mold, mildew, rotting, UV rays, fading, and deterioration. The secure, closed design is child-safe and pet-proof and eliminates the possibility of insect and mosquito breeding. The spigot is made of high-quality brass, which lasts longer and is more reliable than plastic spigots found on other models. The front-dispensing overflow valve moves water away from the downspout, and the flat back design allows the barrel to fit neatly against a wall. Especially useful during dry seasons, this commercial Rain Wizard is a smart and inexpensive investment that can pay for itself several times over in water bill savings. The second connection point is located about 16 inches above the lower hose connection. The higher connection point will also fit a 0.75-inch male hose connection or spigot (only 1 spigot included). This raised connection point is ideal for buckets or watering cans without the need of a stand. However, it will only work when the barrel is at least half full. Please note - the brass spigot is included with your rain barrel. It is shipped inside the barrel - remove before use.
An Eco-friendly Practice: Using a rain barrel is one way you can become more environmentally conscious. When you save rain water, you reduce the amount of usable water you need, which decreases demand for treated water and saves you money. Because the rain barrel catches water that would normally flow to the ground, it also helps the environment by reducing runoff waste water. Storing rain water can also supply you with an alternative water source during dry weather spells. Because it's naturally softened and chlorine-free, rain water is healthier for plants than tap water, and it's great for washing vehicles and windows. What are you waiting for? Order a rain barrel today, and go green.
|About Good Ideas, Inc. |
Based in Lake City, Penn., Good Ideas, Inc. was founded in 2001 and has been promoting green living ever since. Many of their innovative products have been featured in magazines, newspapers, TV shows, and news stories.
Good Ideas' products focus on sustainability, and are developed from practical, common-sense ideas generated from consumer needs. Good Ideas' great products include the Rain Wizard, Big Blue Rain Saver, Compost Wizard, and many more.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
37L x 45W x 60H in.
Plastic Resin Bin
Khaki, Terra Cotta
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Diverts rain water to a rain barrel (not included)
- Includes diverter and 5 feet of flexible tubing
- Diverter made of thick-walled hybrid corn plastic
- Durable and UV-resistant
- Withstands extreme rainfall, freezing, and debris
- 6-foot black tubing for versatile placement of your tank
- Can be used with any size rain barrel or tank
- Your purchase supports a non-profit sustainability organization
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop