Gorilla Blue Ridge Riverview Swing SetItem#: HN-PLN057
- Talk to our Gorilla Playset product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Working shutters, dormers and a chimney
- Upper level clubhouse with working Palladian style shutters
- 2 belt swings, 1 trapeze swing, sandbox and picnic table
- Rock wall with climbing rope and rope ladder
- Dimensions: 17L x 15W x 12H feet
Playset, Assembly hardware, instructions
When you set up the Gorilla Riverview Swing Set in your yard, you are making a commitment to some serious fun. Gorilla Playsets has combined some serious aesthetic and construction skill with their top-selling play elements to make a small village of entertainment for your backyard. Your kids will love what they can do, and you'll love the quality and style that they can do it in.
The central feature of this play set is the 24-square-foot clubhouse, raised 5 feet above the ground and constructed of poly-coated cedar. The upper level of the clubhouse features working shutters designed in the Palladian style, and imaginations will run wild with the integrated tic-tac-toe board, flag kit, telescope, and steering wheel. Finding your way into the clubhouse is no job for the boring, because you'll have to brave the rock climbing wall, rope ladder, or entry ladder to get in, and a 10-foot extreme wave slide will help you find your way out. For an added bit of protection, durable metal safety handles are located throughout. You won't worry about the elements when your little ones are covered by a tongue-in-groove cedar roof featuring mesh-covered dormers and a chimney.
Attached to the main clubhouse is an A-frame swing set constructed with patented, heavy-duty A-frame bracket. Powder-coated metal supports and central beam can withstand hours of fun on the two swings or trapeze, configured in any of the three optional positions.Using all the space that's available, you will find a sandbox with lowered walls and an extended picnic table just below the clubhouse. This play set has a little something for everyone and every kind of mood.
This playset will require approximately 8 - 10 hours of setup, and some moderate use of hand tools. All wooden components are pre-sanded and pre-drilled for safe and easy assembly.
- Free-standing design requires no stakes or footings
- 3-position swing set beam on patented A-frame bracket
- Cedar components are naturally rot and insect resistant
- Roof accents include a chimney and dormers with mesh covering
- Working Palladian style shutters on upper-level clubhouse
- Integrated tic-tac-toe board, telescope and steering wheel
- Safe entry ladder
- Timber shield poly-coating on all wooden components
- Includes owner's manual, 3-D assembly instructions and hardware
About Gorilla Playsets
Since 1992, Gorilla Playsets has been designing and selling ready-to-assemble playsets. With a reputation for providing excellent customer service, Gorilla Playsets conveniently provides customers with affordable playsets including quality wood components, sturdy playset accessories, all necessary hardware, and clear instructions. Gorilla Playsets always keeps safety in mind while creating inventive, durable products that provide children with myriad possibilities for fun and play.
Dimensions & Specifications
17L x 15W x 12H ft.
8 - 10 hours
3, 3 - 11 years
- Protects kids from common playground injuries
- 2000 lb. pallet of recycled rubber mulch
- Covers 300 square feet to 3 inches deep
- Easy to install
- For playground and landscaping use
- 99.9% steel free
$103.98 to $104.99
Avoid installing high-maintenance rubber mulch.
- 1.5-inch cured rubber
- Two colors available
- Two pads per package
- Each pad measures: 38L x 23W x 1.5H inches; 35 lbs.
- Durable wooden construction
- 1 octagon shaped table
- 4 wooden stools
- 1 multicolored striped market umbrella
- Recommended for ages 3 to 8 years
- Table dimensions: 33L x 33W x 18H inches
- Stool dimensions: 16L x 9W x 11H inches