Gorilla Sun Valley IIItem#: HN-PLN059
- Talk to our Gorilla Playset product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Durable and exciting playset for kids of all ages
- Heavy-duty vinyl canopy
- Rot- and insect-resistant cedar construction
- Combines all the most popular playground elements
- Dimensions: 21L x 12W x 11H feet
Playset, Assembly hardware, instructions
If you can look at the Gorilla Sun Valley II playset without smiling, then you're definitely in need of some serious fun. Made of rot- and insect-resistant factory sealed timbers, powder-coated metal support beams and corrosion-resistant hardware, this monument to outdoor fun will be sure to endure all the good times and imagination your kids can dish out.
The center of this playset is the 24-square-foot platform elevated 5 feet off the ground. Covered by a heavy-duty vinyl canopy, the young ones won't run out of things to do. Integrated into the design are a steering wheel, telescope, tic-tac-toe panel and flag kit. You'll have a hard time deciding if getting in is more fun than getting out when you have to choose between a rock wall with climbing rope, deluxe rope ladder, or 10-foot extreme wave slide. You'll also need to find some extra time to enjoy the swiveling turbo tire swing suspended from the bottom of the central platform. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone how you tried out the monkey bars while you were putting it together.
No backyard play area is complete without a swing set, so Gorilla Playsets has given you their patented, heavy-duty A-frame bracket and sturdy cedar timbers to find a spot for two belt swings and a trapeze.
This playset will require approximately 6 - 8 hours of setup, and some moderate use of hand tools. All wooden components are pre-sanded and pre-drilled for safe and easy assembly.
- Free-standing design requires no stakes or footings
- 3-position swing set beam on patented A-frame bracket
- Turbo tire swing with swivel
- Step ladder and metal rung ladder combo
- 6 metal access handles for added safety
- Steering wheel, tic-tac-toe board, flag kit and telescope
- Timber shield poly-coating on all wooden components
- Includes owner's manual, 3-D assembly instructions and hardware
About Gorilla Playsets
Since 1992, Gorilla Playsets has been designing and selling ready-to-assemble playsets. With a reputation for providing excellent customer service, Gorilla Playsets conveniently provides customers with affordable playsets including quality wood components, sturdy playset accessories, all necessary hardware, and clear instructions. Gorilla Playsets always keeps safety in mind while creating inventive, durable products that provide children with myriad possibilities for fun and play.
Dimensions & Specifications
21L x 12W x 11H ft.
6 - 8 hours
3, 3 - 11 years
- Protects kids from common playground injuries
- 2000 lb. pallet of recycled rubber mulch
- Covers 300 square feet to 3 inches deep
- Easy to install
- For playground and landscaping use
- 99.9% steel free
$103.98 to $104.99
Avoid installing high-maintenance rubber mulch.
- 1.5-inch cured rubber
- Two colors available
- Two pads per package
- Each pad measures: 38L x 23W x 1.5H inches; 35 lbs.
- Durable wooden construction
- 1 octagon shaped table
- 4 wooden stools
- 1 multicolored striped market umbrella
- Recommended for ages 3 to 8 years
- Table dimensions: 33L x 33W x 18H inches
- Stool dimensions: 16L x 9W x 11H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy Assembly
- Hours of Fun
- Group Play
- Individual Play
- Physical Activity
Comments about Gorilla Sun Valley II:
Overall very impressed. The most difficult part was getting it level (it still isn't), so as a result it is not all square - but we will manage. The kids love it.
- Was this a gift?: