Gorilla Sun Valley Swing SetItem#: HN-PLN058
- Talk to our Gorilla Playset product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- An oasis of fun for kids from 3 to 11
- Heavy-duty vinyl canopy
- Factory stained and sealed wood resists rot and insects
- 24-square-foot central platform
- Dimensions: 21L x 12W x 11H feet
Playset, Assembly hardware, instructions
Kids want to play outside as much as we wish they would, but when you have the Gorilla Sun Valley Swing Set, you won't have to try very hard to convince them. An open, airy design made of heavy-duty, factory-sealed lumber is fastened with corrosion resistant hardware to give you a play set that won't buckle under the demands of your children's imaginations.
The central platform offers 24-square-feet of space for imaginations to let loose, covered by a heavy-duty vinyl canopy. If your kids aren't just content to stay in the playhouse, then passing through using the rock wall with climbing rope, rope ladder or 10-foot extreme wave slide is the way to go. A step ladder and metal rung ladder combo also allows access to the upper level.
Attached to the side of the structure is an A-frame swing set featuring Gorilla Playsets' patented, heavy-duty A-frame bracket. Supported with robust cedar timbers, this swing set is ready for any of the 3 optional configurations you may choose to let you enjoy the two belt swings and trapeze bar. Because Gorilla Playsets never wastes the opportunity for more fun, a turbo tire swing on 360-degree swivel is attached to the base of the main platform.
This playset will require approximately 8 - 10 hours of setup, and some moderate use of hand tools. All wooden components are pre-sanded and pre-drilled for safe and easy assembly.
- Free-standing design requires no stakes or footings
- 3-position swing set beam on patented A-frame bracket
- Step ladder with metal rung ladder combo
- Turbo tire swing with swivel
- Heavy-duty vinyl canopy
- 4 metal safety handles
- Safe entry ladder
- Timber shield poly-coating on all wooden components
- Includes owner's manual, 3-D assembly instructions and hardware
About Gorilla Playsets
Since 1992, Gorilla Playsets has been designing and selling ready-to-assemble playsets. With a reputation for providing excellent customer service, Gorilla Playsets conveniently provides customers with affordable playsets including quality wood components, sturdy playset accessories, all necessary hardware, and clear instructions. Gorilla Playsets always keeps safety in mind while creating inventive, durable products that provide children with myriad possibilities for fun and play.
Dimensions & Specifications
21L x 12W x 11H ft.
5 - 7 hours
3, 3 - 11 years
- Protects kids from common playground injuries
- 2000 lb. pallet of recycled rubber mulch
- Covers 300 square feet to 3 inches deep
- Easy to install
- For playground and landscaping use
- 99.9% steel free
$99.00 to $104.99
Avoid installing high-maintenance rubber mulch.
- 1.5-inch recycled rubber
- Three colors available
- Two pads per package
- Each pad measures: 38L x 23W x 1.5H inches; 35 lbs.