Gothic Ornamental 7.5-ft. Iron TrellisItem#: HN-HPO013
The Gothic Ornamental Trellis will add a touch of elegance to your garden with plenty of space for your climing plants to grow.
- Constructed from iron with brown powder-coat finish
- Intricate ornamental design that supports climbing plants
- Can be linked together in groups of 3 or 5
- Dimensions: 32W x 90H inches
DescriptionThe Gothic Ornamental Trellis will add a touch of elegance to your garden with plenty of space for your climbing plants to grow. Can be linked together in groups of three or five for a dramatic look! Features a charcoal brown powder-coat finish.
Dimensions & Specifications
32W x 90H inches
- A Hayneedle exclusive!
- Chime is tuned to the opening notes of Star-Spangled Banner
- 2014 is the 200th anniversary of the national anthem
- Special flag-themed wind catcher
- Cherry ash wood support disk and striker
- 6 silver aluminum tubes
- Dimensions: 23 inches long
- FREE Hanging Hook included with each wind chime!
- 8 silver anodized aluminum tubes
- Cherry wood hanger, striker, and wind catcher
- Relaxing tones based on medieval scale
- Tuned to C, D, Eb, F, G, A, Bb, C
- Precision computerized tuning method
- 27-inch overall length - from hook to sail
- 1-year defect warranty
- Lifetime tuning guarantee
$101.98 to $103.98
- Best-seller and customer top-rated chime
- 6 chip-resistant anodized aluminum tubes
- Tube diameter - 1 1/4 inch
- Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
- Powder-coat finish in several color options
- High-density striker for deep tone and resonance
- Hand tuned to the scale of C
- Measures 44 inches from hook to sail
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5-year limited warranty
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Solid Construction
Comments about H. Potter Gothic Ornamental Trellis:
We bought 3 and attached them to provide privacy and hide an unattractive area of a neighboring property. The trellis is sturdy and easy to install. The design is elegant and attaching plants provided the privacy we were looking for while maintaining the aesthetic of our home. We live in southern California so I cannot comment on how they stand up to bad weather but we have had them up for a few months and could not be more pleased with this product.