Graco Blossom Highchair - VanceItem#: HN-GRO223
- Several uses for 1 child or accommodates 2 children at once
- Highchair, infant booster, toddler booster and youth chair
- 3 recline levels, 6 height positions and 3-position footrest
- 1-hand removable tray with dishwasher-safe tray insert
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness keeps your child secure
Why do they still make chairs that only have one position anymore, when every chair should be like the Graco Blossom Highchair - Vance? Like a faithful dog or that stinky blanket they won't let go of, this versatile chair is going to accompany your child for years, but it's a good thing. Infant inserts and reclining adjustments let you feed your infant comfortably and safely, and as they start to grow, you'll be able to transition this into a standard high chair for toddlers. Six different height adjustments and a three-position footrest make sure they have a primo spot at your table, even when they outgrow the chair and you convert it into a booster. First you can use it as an infant booster seat with the padded back support and try intact. Next, remove the back and tray and slide them right up to the table in their just-right booster seat. Anytime your youngest child is using booster portion, your older child can use what's left of the high chair frame as a youth chair. The uses and combinations seem endless! The removable cover is machine washable and the dishwasher-safe tray is designed to be removed with one hand so you can get them in and out with ease. The lockable casters will make sure that this chair stays where you need it when mealtime comes.
- 4-in-1 seating system adjusts to your growing child's needs
- Innovative design lets you seat 2 children simultaneously
- Convertible 3- and 5-point harness for safety
- Tray features removable insert and is dishwasher safe
- Removable back insert keeps your children properly positioned
- Height adjustments make sure they're always at table-level
- Locking casters provide mobility, and stability, as needed
- Recommended weight limit of 40 lbs
When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm created machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike.
Dimensions & Specifications
Up to 3 years
Machine wash seat pad separately in cold water - delicate cycle - drip dry. NO BLEACH. Dishwasher-safe tray. Use household soap & warm water with wipe able plastic tray - footrest & frame.