Graco LiteRider - DragonflyItem#: HN-GRO276
- Accepts all Graco Infant car seats
- Lightweight design weighs less than 20 pounds
- Stroller holds a child up to 40 pounds
- 1-hand fold is ideal for on-the-go families
- Measures 27L x 19W x 39H inches
Designed to accept all Graco Infant Car Seats, the Graco LiteRider - Dragonfly is a lightweight, easy-to-maneuver stroller that's perfect for families on-the-go. Able to hold your child up to 40 pounds, this stroller has a one-hand fold for easy storage. A two-position reclining seat helps to keep your baby comfortable while the extra-large, drop-down storage basket lets you reach into the basket without disturbing your reclined child. Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension gives you superior maneuverability wherever you are. The parent's tray features two deep cup holders as well as storage space while the removable child's tray helps you to get your baby in and out of this stroller easily.
- 2-position reclining seat helps keep baby comfortable
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Wheels have suspension for superior maneuverability
- Extra-large, drop-down storage baskets
- Storage basket design keeps your from disturbing your child
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders
- Removable child's tray makes it easy to get baby in and out
- Stroller harness helps keep your child securely seated
- Removable seat cushion machine washable
- Clean frame by simply wiping down
When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm created machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry. Clean stroller frame with household soap and warm water.