Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat - GarnetItem#: HN-GRO283
- 3-in-1 car seat is made for toddlers from 20-100 lbs.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines
- Meets or exceeds US safety standards
- Side-impact tested with the 5-point harness
- Measures 20W x 22D x 29H inches
Comfortable and stylish, you and your child will love riding around town or going on road trips with the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat - Garnet. Designed to easily convert from a harnessed booster to a belt-positioning high-back booster to a backless belt-positioning booster, the Graco Nautilus 3-in1 is designed to grow with your child and to help ensure their safety when used properly. Top-rated by leading consumer magazines and publications, this car seat meets or exceed US safety standards, uses EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management, has a steel-reinforced frame for strength and durability, and is side-impact tested with the five-point harness. A three-position recline helps to keep your comfortable as they grow while the one-hand, adjustable headrests easily adapts to your child. An open-loop belt guide helps with proper seatbelt positioning. Your child will love the comfort of the contoured armrests, as well as the cup holder and storage pockets which keeps all of their treasures in one place.
- Energy absorbing foam for impact energy management
- Steel-reinforced frame for strength and durability
- Harnessed booster, high-back booster, and backless booster
- Harnessed booster is for kids up to 65 lbs.
- High-back booster is for kids from 30-100 lbs.
- Backless belt-position booster for kids 40-100 lbs.
- 3-position recline keeps your growing child comfortable
- 1-hand, adjustable headrest adapts to your growing child
- Open-loop belt guide for proper positioning
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage pockets
- Machine washable seat cushion
When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm created machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike.
Dimensions & Specifications
Machine-washable seat cushion