Griffin Bearded StatueItem#: HN-ORL355
- Elegant bearded griffin dazzles family and guests
- Constructed of sturdy fiberglass resin
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Detailed with an antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 4W x 12D x 18H inches; 6 lbs.
Give your garden an ancient elegance with the Griffin Bearded Statue. The upswing of the wings and the circular pattern on the haunches resemble a royal chariot. The face of the griffin is very expressive, with a small beard on its chin. This garden statue is made from weather-resistant fiberglass resin. Ideal for smaller spaces, this griffin is only 4 inches wide.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
4W x 12D x 18H inches
- Bowls and pitcher made from ceramic
- Solar powered for outdoor use
- Weather-resistant metal frame
- No electricity required for eco-friendly power
- No plumbing - water recirculates itself
- One year warranty for peace of mind
- Measures 15L x 15W x 20.5H inches, 23 lbs.