132-Bottle Half Height Diamond Bin Rack with ArchItem#: HN-WCI084
$1,895.99 to $2,248.99
- Diamond design with stylish archway overhead
- Available in natural or Walnut or Mahogany stains
- Full-depth compartments hold up to 132 bottles
- Half height tabletop is enhanced by arch
- 167 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 45.69W x 12.69D x 71.94H inches
- Assembly hardware included
Half-height diamond bin, Table top, Arch
What's Not Included
The 132-Bottle Half Height Diamond Bin Rack with Arch provides an attractive and functional wine storage area for up to 321 bottles. It also functions as the support for the table top, which provides a convenient area to open your wine bottles. The archway creates a stylish backdrop for your favorite wine art piece.
About Wine Cellar Innovations
Wine Cellar Innovations is the world's foremost designer and manufacturer of custom wine cellars and wine racks. Founded more than 20 years ago, Wine Cellar Innovations continues to offer creative and functional wine storage solutions while expanding new horizons in refrigeration, 3D color design, and 3D virtual reality walk-throughs. Wine Cellar Innovations is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dimensions & Specifications
45.69W x 12.69D x 71.94H inches
Natural Redwood, Classic Mahogany Stain, Dark Walnut Stain
AssemblyMost products require assembly. Detailed instructions are included with each item. Normal household tools such as a drill and/or screwdriver will be needed to complete the installation. It is important to follow all instructions and wall mounting procedures as detailed in the illustrations.
The Designer Series Collection
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.