Jaques Hampton Croquet MalletItem#: HN-JA026
- Slightly lighter rockwood mallet for precision
- Octagonal hickory handle with Takair grip
- Flat surface and lighter weight combined
- Square mallet head: 9L x 2.25W x 2.25H inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches; Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
A comparatively lightweight head made from dark Rockwood makes the Hampton Croquet Mallet a good choice. A lighter mallet may make stop-shots and delicate strokes on a fast lawn easier.
It has a square head which many professional croquet players prefer. The narrower width of the square head makes it easier to play hoop shots. There may also be some advantage sometimes in being able to stand a square headed mallet upright and stepping back from it to check alignment.
English made octagonal handle made of premium Hickory features colorful, wind-on Takair grip. It also has a wedging system which lessens the chance of water penetration in damp conditions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 1/4W inches
2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Useful tool for preparing the ground for hoops
- Prevents actual hoops from having to be smashed
- Ensure precise and consistent depth and spacing
- Heavy wrought iron construction
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included