Handy Home San Marino 10 ft. Round GazeboItem#: HN-BYSS043
- Classic gazebo that's designed to last
- Constructed from tight knot western cedar
- Decorative metal cap with wooden finials
- Spindle-style railing on all sides
- Cedar resists rot, insects and decay
- Main opening dimensions: 39W x 81H inches
- Dimensions: 10W x 9.2H feet
Gazebo, Hardware, Instructions
What's Not Included
Stain, Shingles, Flower boxes, benches, floor kit are not included. Two Tier Gazebo Roof (BYSS054) and 10 ft. Cupola (BYSS058) sold separately.
It's hard to find a tuba player on short notice, but you don't need a classic 4-piece band or an ice cream social to enjoy the classic styling of the Handy Home San Marino 10 ft. Round Gazebo. Built from tight-knot western cedar, this handsome gazebo is ready to be the center of whatever outdoor it comes to call home. A spindle railing on seven sides, a metal cap with center finial add the visual touches that make this a classic design. You'll be able to enjoy it for years thanks to the rot- and insect-resistant nature of the cedar body. This gazebo is unfinished, allowing you to choose the stain or paint color that suits you best. Detailed assembly instructions and the necessary hardware are included. For a more finished appearance, try adding the Handy Home San Marino 10 ft. Gazebo Floor or Handy Home Gazebo Bench/Table Kit. Two Tier Gazebo Roof (BYSS054) and 10 ft. Cupola (BYSS058) sold separately.
About Handy Home
Since 1978, Handy Home has been making it easy and affordable for their customers to add storage sheds, gazebos and playhouses to their homes. As North America's largest producer of wooden storage and recreational building kits, Handy Home makes durable structures that require no sawing or drilling and can be delivered when and where their customers need them.
Dimensions & Specifications
We recommend staining within 45 days of installation to ensure product longevity.
- Second gazebo roof for a finished look
- Constructed from tight-knot western cedar
- Spindle design, metal cap and wooden finial
- Detailed installation instructions
- Cedar is naturally rot and insect-resistant
- Use with Handy Home San Marino 10 ft. Gazebo
- Subtle yet elegant cupola for a finishing touch
- Hand-carved details with copper-toned metal top
- Wooden finial for a classic, finished look
- Cedar is naturally resistant to rot and insects
- Handy illustrated instructions and cutting template
- Use with the Handy Home San Marino 10 ft Gazebo
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy Set-up
- Extra steps required
- Structurally questionable
Comments about Handy Home San Marino 10 ft. Round Gazebo:
When you spend a lot of money on something you expect some quality, right? Upon reciept of this gazeebo, I promply began assembly. It comes with in depth instructions and is easy to assemble, but the walls are made out of 2x4 lumber beveled on one side. This means that the structural integrity is reduced, while the 2x4 virtually becomes a 2x3 at best. After redrilling some misplaced starter holes and trimming a few pieces to fit, I stepped back to check my progress when I noticed that the manufacturer doesn't follow good engineering practices. None of the side rails on the wall sections were at the same height. I had to disassemble everything to build it right. You have to pay a lot more for any add-ons to this plain jane gazeebo. And only time will tell how long it holds up, but it looks nice brand new.