Handy Living Tahoe Brown Microfiber Convertible Sofa with Paisley PillowsItem#: HN-HLG088
- Fabric swatches available: call 1-888-880-4884 to order
- Quick and easy conversion from sofa to full-size bed
- Strong, sturdy steel-frame construction
- Soft, easy to clean microfiber upholstery in brown
- Warm, casual style blends with most decor
- Thick, resilient foam cushions provide supportive comfort
- Wooden legs with espresso finish
- 3-position hinge enables you to sit, lounge, and sleep comfortably
- 10-inch pillow top seat cushion provides extra comfort
- 2 throw pillows with a paisley print are included
- Weighs 125 pounds
- 1-year warranty included
- Sofa Dimensions: 83L x 34W x 38.5H in.
- Bed Dimensions: 72L x 51W x 19H in.
When you're expecting overnight guests but lack an extra bedroom, the Handy Living Tahoe Brown Microfiber Convertible Sofa with Paisley Pillows comes to the rescue. This convenient sleeper sofa uses a three-position hinge system so you can sit, lounge, or sleep comfortably. It converts from a three-seat cushion couch to a full-size bed with plenty of room to stretch out. The 10-inch pillow top cushion is comfortable, while the warm and neutral brown microfiber upholstery is soft, durable, and easy to clean.
About Handy Living
Headquartered in Wheeling, Ill., Handy Living believes furniture should not only be stylish and affordable, but easy to assemble and environmentally responsible. A member of the Sustainable Furniture Council, the company produces well-built, ready-to-assemble sofas, chairs, and convertible sofa beds that feature elements of fine furniture such as eight-way hand-tied and pocket coil construction. Handy Living also offers an upholstered furniture line designed by celebrity TV designer Angelo Surmelis.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 51W x 19H in. (Sofa Bed), 83L x 34W x 38.5H in.
Metal Frame Construction
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Medium Rooms
- Small Rooms
Comments about Handy Living Tahoe Brown Microfiber Convertible Sofa with Paisley Pillows:
I like the sofa but there was a hole through the fabric. I called customer service and was told that they would look into it and call me back with-in 24 hrs. I never got a call back. It's just not right that I payed for a new sofa and have to go to another store to buy fabric glue and fix a hole in it.
- I Am A:
- Family Young Kids