McKlein USA Harrison Leather Laptop Briefcase - BrownItem#: HN-MKL028
This brown calfskin leather case features a locking front clasp and large interior storage area. Inner slots hold pens, electronics, and more.
- Save 10% - Use promo code MC-7542 at checkout. Offer ends 12/31!
- Material: Full-grain napa calfskin leather
- Size: 17W x 6D x 13.5H inches
- Laptop interior dimensions: 16W x 2D x 12H inches
- Protects laptops up to 17 inches
- Bag weight: 4.8 pounds
Laptop Case, Shoulder Strap
- Secure key lock
- Combination of modern and elegant function with classic single handle
- Organizer: section for media gadgets, cell phone, business cards and pens
- Three-section gusset construction with padded middle section for computer that protects laptops up to 17 inches and two divider sections for documents
- Non-slip, shock absorbing neoprene shoulder strap stretches for comfort
Dimensions & Specifications
17W x 6D x 13.5H inches
Frame Opening, Locking, Shoulder Strap
Laptop Inner Dimensions
16W x 2D x 12H inches
Laptop Screen Size (in.)
Full Grain Oil-Tanned Leather
Hard Sided Briefcase
- If you get caught in the rain, let your bag dry naturally, away from any direct heat source. Stuff the case with paper towels to absorb moisture and help retain the shape of the case.
- Many spots and marks on leather can be cleaned off with a pencil eraser.
- Hairspray helps remove ink and pen marks - just blot with a paper towel.
- Spots can be removed with a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water, which is particularly effective on sugar or alcohol spots.
- Oil and grease can be cleaned off leather with a spray-on spot remover. Rubber cement is another good oil spot remover. Apply over the spot, let dry and then rub off (do not use this treatment on suede).
- Do not use any adhesives or other chemicals on the case as doing so might compromise the leather.
Ballistic nylon is wonderful in that the very nature and weave of the material means it is tough, but does not collect dirt and lint. Still, we recommend treating your McKlein case with Scotchgard before use. Should your case become soiled use a soft bristled nylon brush (a toothbrush will work) to lift away loose soil and light stains without pressing the stain in. Blot with a cloth and mild dish detergent. After cleaning reapply Scotchgard to restore protection from water, dirt and stains. On the whole, ballistic nylon is not easily soiled so stain removal shouldn't be a problem.
We recommend you periodically spray WD-40 on axles in order to keep them rolling quietly and smoothly. Do not wheel your case up stairs as the continual impact will shorten the life of the axle.
Firmly press the button on telescoping handles before pulling up. Do not lift the case off the ground by the telescoping handle. Use the leather handle attached to the case to lift and carry it. The telescoping handle joints may be stiff when you first use the case. Using WD-40 on it every month or so will alleviate any stiffness.
Do not try to zip an overstuffed case. If the zipper sticks, gently use a back and forth motion until the teeth are back on track.
$48.99 to $49.99
- Dimensions: 12.5W x .75D x 9.75H inches
- Large, folded leather pocket for loose papers
- Includes 8.5 x 11 pad of paper
- Features business card holder, pen loop, and 2 pockets
- High-gloss Sedona bonded or top-grain leather options
- Offered in several great looking and stylish colors, subject to availability
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Buckles easilyone hand
- Comfortable Strap
- Good Protection
- Good size for attorney
- Lots Of Pockets And Features
- Marks easily
- Light Protection
Comments about Harrison Brown Leather Laptop Briefcase by McKlein USA:
Great bag. Leather is not quite as "rich" looking as on the ad, but no complaints. Great bag with great internal organization. Buckles easily with one hand (more important than you'd think). Have had several comments from co-workers just in the few short weeks I've had it.
- Primary use: