Uwharrie Chair Harvest Bench with BackItem#: HN-UC017
$552.00 to $622.00
Add classic seating to your yard or patio with this Harvest bench, which you can use next to a patio table or on its own. Choose from eighteen colors and four beautiful finishes to help the bench match your existing outdoor décor. This bench's pressure-treated pine construction helps it resist insects and rot, and its stainless-steel hardware adds to its durability, so it will give you a relaxing place to sit for a long time to come. Because Southern yellow pine is a renewable resource, the bench is also ecofriendly.
- Choose from various hues and finishes
- Handcrafted from ecological, pressure-treated pine
- Weather-proof bench with stainless steel hardware
- Measures 60L x 25W x 33H in.
Harvest Bench with Back
What's Not Included
This Harvest Bench with Back works great pulled up to a patio table or by itself in any yard. Each heavy, generously scaled piece is hand-crafted from 1-inch-thick, kiln-dried pressure-treated southern yellow pine, an American renewable resource. The pine is insect- and rot-resistant, providing comfortable enjoyment for many years to come.
All hardware used to assemble the furniture is stainless steel. All paints used to coat the products are latex enamel should you choose to add some color to your outdoor seating. Some assembly is required.
Natural - No paint or finish. It will weather to silvery gray over time if not treated. Using a varnish or latex enamel will help delay the weathering process.
Distressed Finish - 3 coats of paint with edges sanded to reveal wood, giving a time worn appearance.
Washed Finish - 1 coat of paint with heavy sanding over the entire piece. You can expect to see the wood grain through the paint.
Pristine Finish - 3 coats of paint covering the entire surface, no sanding or distressing. This finish is very clean looking.
Pictured above: Sunshine Yellow with Pristine Wash
About Materials Used in Uwharrie Furniture
Many outdoor furniture products carry environmental objections such as tropical lumber harvesting that devastates rainforests and threatens endangered species or plastics disposal that is harmful to the environment. The Uwharrie Chair Company offers pressure-treated pine as a simple alternative to imported teak, painted metal or hardwood, and molded plastic. Treated lumber offers distinct advantages over other traditional outdoor materials. It is insect- and rot-resistant, it may be stained, painted, or left natural, and it is milled from plantation-grown Southern pine, a renewable resource.
The Uwharrie Unique Finish and How It Will Age
The wood used in Uwharrie chairs requires no additional protection from exposure to weather. This is why it's possible to distress the finish, giving the furniture the appearance of time-worn antiques. As Uwharrie products age naturally, their rustic character will be enhanced. You should expect to see some additional loss of paint and some surface cracking; exposed wood will eventually turn dark. But even as nature matures your furniture, the wood and the product will remain structurally sound for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
60L x 25W x 33H inches
Painted Wood, Wood
Choose From 18 Options
Finish: Distressed, Natural, Pristine, Wash
$349.99 to $449.99
- Hand-crafted from pressure-treated pine
- Available in several different colors
- Choice of finishes for various looks
- Insect- and rust-resistant wood
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2 sizes available
$99.98 to $139.98
- Still available as a great solar-powered bath, too!
- On Demand stores energy longer; sold here exclusively!
- Durable resin bath and pedestal with fountain head
- Dimensions: 18L x 18W x 25H inches, 20 lbs.
$22.99 to $69.99
- FREE Hanging Hook included with each wind chime!
- Exclusive XL size (50 in.) is found only at Hayneedle!
- Laminated bamboo clapper and sail
- Resilient anodized aluminum tubing
- Crafted using recycled materials
- Tuned to C, F, A, G, F, A
- Size of chimes are measured from hook to sail (Sm - 16 in; Med - 25 in.; Lg - 40 in; XL - 50 in.)