Hawker 800XP ExecujetItem#: HN-TAMC270
- Business Jet
- Jet engine aircraft, two engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted resin construction
- Scale: 1/48th
- Operators: Brazilian Air Force, Repulic of Korea Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, civil operators worldwide
- Time in operation: 1983-present
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: de Haviland (designer), Hawker (original), British Aerospace, Raytheon, Hawker Beechcraft (current)
- Length: 12.88 inches
- Wingspan: 12.88 inches
Derived from the British Aerospace BAe 125, the Hawker 800 aircraft family contains a number of civil and military variants that are operated by a variety of interests around the world. Most models are business jets of varying ranges and passenger capacity, however South Korea uses a modified variant for intelligence gathering purposes, and Japan utilizes a version for search and rescue purposes.
Modeled here is the state-of-the-art Hawker 800XP, one of the very popular business jets available in Europe. This advanced aircraft is rendered here in painstaking detail, with a high-quality finish that makes it a must have for any collector.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Toys and Models