Haws Slimcan 5 Liter Galvanized Painted Watering Can with Oval RoseItem#: HN-BOS127
$78.98 to $79.99
- Hot-dipped in zinc for rust resistance
- Powder coat finish in five different colors
- Allows single-handed watering if desired
- 5 lit. capacity
- Dimensions: 22L x 6.5W x 13H in.
Since 1886 Haws has been producing the finest water cans in the world. When John Haws of Clapton, London obtained a patent for his improved watering pot, the patent read: 'This new invention forms a watering pot that is much easier to carry and tip, and at the same time being much cleaner, and more adapted for use than any other put before the public.' Improving upon a design and method of manufacture from a French waterpot, he created a watering can with perfect balance. It can be used without strain whether it's full, half-full or empty. Today, Haws' comprehensive range of watering cans continues to offer new innovations as well as utilizing the many excellent design features of the original models.
Dimensions & Specifications
22L x 6.5W x 13H in.
Titanium, Green, Pink, Ruby, Sage
- Organize and easily move waste and recycle containers
- 5 cubic feet capacity
- 0.75-inch powder-coated steel tube frame
- 8-inch high strength plastic wheels
- Up to 200-lb. load capacity
- 47 inches long, adjustable width fits any size garbage can
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Cushions are made from expanded polyethylene
- Blue colored kneeler mat
- Hole for easy hanging and carrying
- Lightweight and durable
- Dimensions: 15L x 8W in.
- Made from plastic
- Green colored pH meter
- Meter comes with full instructions
- Batteries not required
- Dimensions: 10L x 2.25W in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Haws Slimcan 5 Liter Galvanized Painted Watering Can with Oval Rose:
I got this watering can after hearing they are of very good quality. It may be a little pricey but it showers the plants well and it doesn't leak around the head. I hope to have it for a long time.
- Was this a gift?: