Swarovski ATS/STS-80mm HD Spotting Scope BodyItem#: HN-SWA234
The sleek 80mm spotting scope body by Swarovski sets the pace in advanced field optics. Available with a straight or angled body, this sturdy scope is constructed of a durable high-quality alloy and sheathed in tough rubber armor to enhance shock absorption and protect it from the knocks and pings of field use. The sophisticated high-definition instruments allow for a sharp focus as close as 16ft, while the rugged engineering ensures waterproof integrity to an immersion of up to 13ft.
Ocular Lens Cover, Objective Lens Cover
What's Not Included
Tripod, Eyepiece (sold as body only), Camera Adapter
The ATS/STS 80 (HD) (High-Definition) observation telescopes set the highest standards among telescopes in this category. Even with the easy-to-handle, fully-rubberized armoring, the ATA/STS 80 (HD) are by far the lightest of the larger observation telescopes. Thanks to a recalculated optical system, they offer precise observation of detail, optimum edge-to-edge images, and almost 100% color fidelity with an extremely wide field of view, thereby achieving revolutionary image quality.
- New easy-to-clean external coating for lenses
makes it considerably easier to clean the objective
and ocular lenses. Thanks to improved cleaning, the
lenses need less intensive attention to achieve
maximum clarity. This considerably increases the
longevity of optical products
- Extremely high-quality optical system enables totally
natural color reproduction and precision observation of
detail, even when light conditions are poor
- HD (High-Definition) instruments help to eradicate
the slightest chromatic zonal aberrations and contributes
to a more faithful color image
- Very lightweight for ATS 80 (HD) of only 1300 g/45.9 oz
(1350 g/47.6 oz) and for STS (HD) of only 1280 g/45.2 oz
(1330 g/46.9 oz). By far the lightest of the larger
- Extremely short close-focusing down to only 16 ft (5 m)
- Easy-grip, ergonomically-positioned focusing ring with
larger grooves for quick and precise focusing
- Removable aid for quick target pick-up.
- Integrated objective lens protection stops glare and
diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow.
- Lock mechanism in ultimate extended position. Cannot
move on its own and is silent to handle.
- Automatic safeguard against accidental unscrewing of
- Full field of view, even for spectacle wearers, due to
individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Fast and easy mounting on Swarovski tripods without additional
plate (standardized foot). Also fits all tripods with 0.25- and
- Large and easy-to-operate focusing ring even with gloves on.
- Easily-removable lens cap.
- Compact and fits easily
- Extremely light, but very sturdy light alloy housing.
- The fully rubberized armoring for shock absorption and noise
reduction is easy to handle even in cold weather.
- Internal focusing for dust-proof and watertight qualities
(up to a depth of 13 ft or 4 m).
- Full objective lens protection and objective lens thread for
About Swarovski Optik
A world leader in the manufacture of precision sports optics, Swarovski Optik was founded in 1949 and continues to build on its estabilished reputation for superior quality. Swarovski Optik binoculars, telescopes, rifle scopes, range finders, and image intensifier and optronic devices are the preferred choice of many professional users and discerning nature watchers around the globe.
The company's success is based on two key pillars: an unparalleled track record of blending technical innovation with functional and aesthetic design across its award-winning product range, and a core philosophy that embraces a deep respect and appreciation for nature. The latter is evidenced by Swarovski Optik's active support for nature protection projects and the implementation of environmentally sound production practices. Management recognized early on that the company's core product is in fact providing customers with the ability to enjoy remote natural wonders up close and personally. Headquartered in Absam, in the Austrian state of Tyrol, Swarovski Optik is part of the Swarovski Group and is present on five of the world's continents.
Dimensions & Specifications
Close Focusing Distance
Objective Lens Diameter
Full Size Spotting Scopes
Spotting Scope Size
Spotting Scopes Series
Swarovski Spotting Scopes
Yes Interchangeable Eyepiece
DocumentationDownload User Manual
You can clean high sensitive lens surfaces with the included special cloth made of micro-fibers. It is suitable for objective lens, ocular lens and eye-glasses. Please keep the cloth clean, as dirt can damage the lens surface. If the cloth gets dirty, it can be washed in luke-warm soapy water and air-dried. Please use it exclusively for cleaning lens surfaces!
$312.01 to $699.00
- Choose from two different options
- 20x-60x Zoom
- 25x-50x Wide Zoom
- For use with Swarovski ATS/STS 65mm/80mm Spotting Scopes
- Also for use with Swarovski CTS 85 Spotting Scope Body
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth