Heathco SL-5211-GR-A 110 Degree Screw In Motion Sensor Light ControlItem#: HN-JEN1915
- Screw-in light control with motion sensor
- Turn any light fixture into a security light
- Efficient auto shut-off fucntion
- Photocell keeps light off during the day
- Requires 120-volts AC
- Includes 2 mounting screws
Motion sensor, Light control, (2) Screws
The Heathco SL-5211-GR-A 110 Degree Screw In Motion Sensor Light Control with dusk to dawn mode automatically powers on to welcome guests to your home or frighten intruders away. This is the quick and convenient way to add motion detection to existing outdoor fixtures and it can even be wired through a switch for manual override. The lamp module is not weather tight and should only be used inside of a light fixture. Some codes require installation by a qualified electrician.
- Number of Sensors: 1
- Range Distance: 60 ft.
- Range of Motion: 110 degrees
Every Heath/Zenith branded product is manufactured and marketed by HeathCo. And it's that vast array of patented technologies and products that's given HeathCo the upper hand in becoming the industry leader in both intelligent lighting and door chimes. Over 10,000 retail outlets worldwide from hardware stores to wholesale clubs and lighting showrooms sell the innovative designs from HeathCo. Whether it's security or just attractive décor that you're after, this Kentucky based company offers a wide variety of reliable options for you to choose from.
Dimensions & Specifications
2 Year Warranty
5.56L x 3.38W x 6.88H in.
- Battery operated carbon monoxide alarm
- Electrochemical sensor
- Test/rest button
- Battery lockout system
- Meets UL requirements
- Includes 3 AA batteries
- Wireless door alarm
- 4-digit keypad
- Alarm and chime functions
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 1.91L x 4.35W x 8.86H inches
- Smoke alarm with ionization sensing technology
- Smart Hush/Test button and alarm memory
- Tamper-resistant design
- Pre-stripped wiring harness
- Large mounting base for easy installation
- Includes 9-volt battery back-up