Weight Driven Carved Leaf and Bird Cuckoo ClockItem#: HN-ATI026
- Black Forest clock crafted in Germany
- Finished in a rich, deep walnut
- Eight-day weight driven movement
- Cuckoos and gongs once on each half hour
- Cuckoos and gongs the number of hours on the hour
1 Cuckoo Clock
DescriptionCrafted by artisans trained in traditional Germanic methods, our weight driven cuckoo clock will lend an Old World appeal to your home. Intricately carved leaf details and stylized birds grace the edges of this clock. A rich finish adds warmth and further detail to this quaint nature scene. Our timepiece is crafted of high quality wood and is weighted to run a full eight days before needing to be reset. The charming cuckoo bird pops from his perch to sound his delight at the passing time.
Each half hour, the cuckoo and the gong ring out once, while on the hour mark, each rings out the number of times equal to the hour.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Year Limited
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Keeps Good Time
- Difficult To Read Display
Comments about Alexander Taron Weight Driven Carved Leaf and Bird Cuckoo Clock:
Great looking clock. Sounds great too. Would highly recommend.
- Primary use: