Henri De Rivel Pro A/O SaddleItem#: HN-JPCE175
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Made of durable, smooth leather in oak bark color
- 10 in. wide seat provides extreme support
- Features long-lasting channel stitching
- Ideal for riders with long legs
- Choose from the available size options
The Henri De Rivel Pro A/O Saddle features a 10-inch wide seat for maximum support and has durable channel stitching. This saddle is made by true craftsmen of smooth leather in a printed oak bark. It's available in a variety of size options and is an excellent choice for riders with longer legs.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Henri de Rivel
Henri de Rivel saddles are made by a highly specialized staff of saddlers, carpenters, and blacksmiths. Considered to be some of the best saddles in the world, Henri de Rivel saddles match the requirements of the world's most demanding horsemen. These extraordinary saddles are made from the finest materials in a traditional French design made for today's generation of ardent and dedicated riders.
Dimensions & Specifications
Henri De Rivel
16, 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18, 19
16 in., 16.5 in., 17 in., 17.5 in., 18 in., 19 in.
Width: Regular, Regular Extra Long Flap, Wide, Wide Extra Long Flap, Wide No Roll