Henri De Rivel Pro Close Contact SaddleItem#: HN-JPCE166
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Made of durable leather in oak bark printed color
- Flat seat with low pommel provides good platform
- Fits easily and offers perfect balance
- Excellent flap suitable for tall riders
- Available in a variety of size options
With a flat seat and low pommel, the Henri De Rivel Pro Close Contact Saddle provides a good platform, fits easily, and offers perfect balance. This close contact saddle is made by true craftsmen of durable leather in a printed oak bark and features a flap suitable for tall riders. Available in a variety of size options.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Henri de Rivel
Henri de Rivel saddles are made by a highly specialized staff of saddlers, carpenters, and blacksmiths. Considered to be some of the best saddles in the world, Henri de Rivel saddles match the requirements of the world's most demanding horsemen. These extraordinary saddles are made from the finest materials in a traditional French design made for today's generation of ardent and dedicated riders.
Dimensions & Specifications
Henri De Rivel
16, 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18
16 in., 16.5 in., 17 in., 17.5 in., 18 in.
Width: Regular, Regular Extra Long Flap, Wide, Wide Extra Long Flap