Henri De Rivel Pro Event SaddleItem#: HN-JPCE181
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Made of leather in smooth Havana color
- Features elongated, padded flap with knee roll
- Foam panel offers close contact and a slightly wider fit
- Ideal for fox hunters, pony clubbers, and trail riders
- Available in a variety of sizes
Made of sumptuous Havana brown leather, the Henri De Rivel Pro Event Saddle is a beautifully crafted saddle made for fox hunters, pony clubbers, and trail riders. This saddle has an elongated, padded flap with knee roll and foam panels that provide a closer contact and slightly wider fit.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Henri de Rivel
Henri de Rivel saddles are made by a highly specialized staff of saddlers, carpenters, and blacksmiths. Considered to be some of the best saddles in the world, Henri de Rivel saddles match the requirements of the world's most demanding horsemen. These extraordinary saddles are made from the finest materials in a traditional French design made for today's generation of ardent and dedicated riders.
Dimensions & Specifications
Henri De Rivel
17, 17.5, 18, 19
17 in., 17.5 in., 18 in., 19 in.
Width: Regular, Wide