Henri De Rivel Rivella Show Jumping Saddle With Covered FlapsItem#: HN-JPCE173
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Made of leather in attractive coffee brown
- Features generous forward flap
- White stitching detail is suitable for all show disciplines
- Ideal for riders with long legs
- Choose from the available size options
The Henri De Rivel Rivella Show Jumping Saddle With Covered Flaps is an excellent choice. This show jumping saddle is crafted of coffee brown leather with white stitching detail suitable for all show disciplines. Perfect for riders with longer legs, this saddle comes in several size options.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Henri de Rivel
Henri de Rivel saddles are made by a highly specialized staff of saddlers, carpenters, and blacksmiths. Considered to be some of the best saddles in the world, Henri de Rivel saddles match the requirements of the world's most demanding horsemen. These extraordinary saddles are made from the finest materials in a traditional French design made for today's generation of ardent and dedicated riders.
Dimensions & Specifications
Henri De Rivel
16.5, 17, 17.5, 18
16.5 in., 17 in., 17.5 in., 18 in.
Width: Regular, Wide