Hillsdale Lauren DeskItem#: HN-HL2854
- Antique-inspired desk with crisp country flair
- Durable wood in a fresh white finish
- 4 supply and file drawers
- Shaped feet and artfully turned front legs
- Dimensions: 48W x 24D x 31H inches
Maybe it's in the fresh white finish, or maybe it's in the quaint antique-inspired details, but there's something a little French country about the Hillsdale Lauren Desk. Crafted with durable white-finished wood, this pretty desk begs to be paired with vintage prints and warmly colored walls - a girl's room or kitchen corner, perhaps. On one side, three large drawers catch files and folders, and on the other, a slim drawer is the place for supplies. All are outfitted with French dovetail fronts, English dovetail backs, and smooth wood-on-wood guides. Chubby shaped feet and artfully turned front legs complete the desk's traditional style. Back legs are unfinished.
About Hillsdale Furniture
Located in Louisville, Ky., Hillsdale Furniture is a leader in top-quality, affordable bedroom furniture. Since 1994, Hillsdale has combined the talents of nationally recognized designers and globally accredited factories to bring you furniture styling and design from around the globe. Hillsdale combines the best in finishes, materials, and designs to bring both beauty and value with every piece. The combination of top-quality metal, wood, stone, and leather has given Hillsdale the reputation for leading-edge styling and concepts.
Dimensions & Specifications
48W x 24D x 31H in.
$39.12 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$57.99 to $133.99
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes