Home Basics Nickel Lighted Pot RackItem#: HN-LXL221
Part chandelier, part pot rack, wholly gorgeous. This elegant pot rack features graceful candelabra-style lighting on the exterior plus two handy down lights in the center. Ten matching pot hooks allow for hanging your most-used pots and pans from its sturdy circular frame. In a beautiful brushed nickel finish, it’s sure to be your new kitchen centerpiece.
- Comes with eight 60W candelabra style lights
- Made from metal with brushed nickel finish
- Keep pots and pans handy with 10 accessory hooks
- Includes two 50W downward lights
- Oval pot rack
- Measures 40L x 31W x 24H in.
You're sure to be inspired with the Home Basics Nickel Lighted Pot Rack lighting up your kitchen. This oval, metal pot rack features a brushed nickel finish giving it a clean, somewhat modern touch. The eight 60 Watt Candelabra lights, in turn, give this pot rack a romantic, antiquated charm. Additionally, there are two 50 Watt downward lights, perfect for lighting up your kitchen island or your stove. Ten hooks ensure your favorite cooking tools are always within easy reach.
About Livex Lighting
Livex Lighting is a manufacturer and distributor of decorative residential lighting. The company was founded in 1993 and is now headquartered in a 150,000-square-foot facility in Morristown, New Jersey. Livex Lighting currently offers over 2,500 products ranging from lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor applications to lampshades, chandelier shades, ceiling medallions, and accent furniture. The goal of Livex Lighting is to provide the highest-quality product at the most affordable price. We are constantly responding to the ever-changing needs, styles, and fashions of the lighting industry while always maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Lights
40L x 31W x 24H inches
(8) 60W Candelabra + (2) 50R20
1 Year Manufacturer
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction
- DuPont Autograph 2 non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel and durable silicon SureGrip handle
- Dome-shaped tempered glass lid
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- Lifetime limited warranty