Homecrest Durango Round Balcony Height Dining TableItem#: HN-HMO100
Your Frame Color
Your Table Size
$1,672.50 to $1,882.50
- Talk to our Homecrest Outdoor product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Faux-leather covered table that stands above the rest
- Aluminum frame with faux-leather top
- Frame is available in your choice of classic finishes
- Aluminum is naturally rust- and weather-resistant
- Central hole lets you add an umbrella for shade
- Offered in a multiple sizes for a perfect fit
1 Balcony Height Dining Table
When the summer's over and you're breaking out your coats and sweaters, don't think back on the Homecrest Durango Round Balcony Height Dining Table and wonder what could have been. This all-weather outdoor table is crafted with a rust-proof aluminum base that supports a faux-leathered covered top. The synthetic material has the looks and feel of authentic leather with an all-season design that holds up outside and is easy to clean. A range of classic frame finishes is available and a central hole lets you add an umbrella for sunny days, so customize this rustic-looking piece to fit your style.
- Small table dimensions: 42 diam. x 34H inches
- Large table dimensions: 52 diam. x 34H inches
The Homecrest brand was founded in 1953 as the offspring of a retail furniture shop in Wadena, Minnesota when Mert Bottemiller and Al Engelmann set out to offer the market a better ottoman than those offered by their competitors. This venture soon led to their first line of patio furniture, and in 1956, Bottemiller patented the swivel rocker mechanism that is still a central part of the products they produce today from their plant in Minnesota. For almost 60 years the Homecrest brand has been the go-to name for quality outdoor furniture when customers want a sophisticated, versatile style that complements their interior décor and expands their lifestyles outside.
Dimensions & Specifications
4 Person, 6 Person
42 diam. x 34H in., 52 diam. x 34H in.
Choose From 10 Options
Table Size: 42 in., 52 in.