HON Boda Series High-Back Mesh Work Chair - BlackItem#: HN-UST292
- High-back office chair is made of durable mesh
- Synchro-tilt function and height-adjustable arms for comfort
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment and 360-degree swivel
- 5-star base with casters for easy mobility
- Overall dimensions: 27W x 35.5D x 44.25H inches
About Hon Industries
Hon Industries was founded after World War II, when three businessmen used scrap metal to manufacture index card file boxes for kitchen use. Since this humble beginning, Hon has grown into the second largest U.S. office furniture manufacturer and has become an industry leader in file cabinets. The Muscatine, Iowa, based company offers a complete line of office furniture in both wood and steel. Their innovative designs and fine craftsmanship have made the Hon brand famous for quality, durability, and practicality.
Dimensions & Specifications
19.75W x 24.25H in.
27W x 35.5D x 44.25H in.
20W x 18.25D x 22.75H in.
Full Lifetime Warranty
$40.98 to $133.99
- Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office
- Manufactured using 20 to 40% recycled material
- Unique, clear Floortex PVC formulation for maximum durability
- Smooth back for hard floors and gripper back for carpets
- Available in a selection of sizes
$51.98 to $93.89
- Manufactured from 100% post-consumer PET
- Extremely durable with smooth backing for use on hard floors
- Slightly tinted mat is 100% recyclable
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Rectangular mats available in a selection of sizes