Honeywell 7222 2-Drawer Fire Resistant File CabinetItem#: HN-LHP113
- 4-pin key lock with insulated, double steel-wall design
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Fire resistant with 1-hr. UL classified fire protection
- Waterproof protection from hose spray and spills
- Maintenance-free drawer suspensions and 2-position catches
- Includes a 7-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 17.9W x 22.2D x 27.8H in.
Keep all your personal files safely tucked away in the Honeywell 7222 2-Drawer Fire Resistant File Cabinet. Constructed from steel with powder coated finish and a double steel-wall design, this cabinet was designed to hold up to the most crucial standards. It's passed a UL 2000°F explosion test, a 30-ft. drop test, and it's totally fire resistant with 1-hr. UL classified fire protection as well as water resistant to sprinklers, hose spray, and spills. This cabinet boasts maintenance-free drawer suspensions and 2-position catches so that the drawers slide smoothly. Includes a 7-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
When inventor Albert Butz patented the furnace regulator and alarm back in 1885 he didn't know that he was laying the groundwork for more than 125 years of innovation that has lead to Honeywell being one of the most trusted names in everything from thermostats to home security and even avionics! How incredible it is that such humble Minnesotan beginnings could grow into a global phenomenon that's serviced the entire globe with fine products. By 1998 Butz's company, which had grown and been acquired and renamed and merged and grown again over the course of a century, had operations in 95 countries. The "Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Co." had introduced the first round thermostat, improved on the gyroscope, revolutionized computer systems, pushed the envelope with fire detection and made the "Protected by Honeywell" window sticker synonymous with safety, and contributed the best in flight controls, space vehicles, and the first FAA-certified wind shear warning system. Who knows what great leaps forward in technology the next 125 years will spring forth from Honeywell!
Dimensions & Specifications
17.9W x 22.2D x 27.8H in.
1 Hour Fire Rated
7 Year Limited Warranty
- Hardwired smoke detector
- Interconnects to other devices
- Indicator LED and test feature
- 9-volt battery backup
- 5-year limited warranty
- Two-story, 14-foot escape ladder
- Folds for easy storage and use
- Durable aluminum construction
- Quickly and easily attaches to any window
- Strong, slip-resistant rungs
- Dimensions: 14L x 12W x 4H inches
$75.99 to $99.99
- Retards fire to keep you and your family safe
- Crafted of treated wool
- 10-year guarantee (with case)
- Portable cover case optional