Hoohobbers Pastel Color Folding Toy Box with Optional PersonalizationItem#: HN-HOO318
When you give your child this lightweight toy box, you're not only encouraging cleanliness and organization, but you are also giving your kid something that is a prized personal possession. After all, your child's very name appears on its side in clear, distinctive embroidered letters. The bag is made of durable fabric, and it has a sturdy steel frame, so it is built to last. When it is empty, it folds down to only 1 inch, so it is easy to transport. It is even water safe, so your child can use it to take toys outdoors.
- Features pastel colors and various available trims
- Can be personalized with embroidered patterns
- Light-weight toy box is also delightful to look at
- Can be folded to 1 in. for easy portability
- Soft-sided bin can be folded and personalized
- Comes without lid to keep little fingers safe
- Shaped like trapeze for stability and easy access
- Constructed from durable fabric
- Steel construction is coated for lasting service
- View contents through the see-through mesh
- Water-resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Bin interior provides 4.5 cu. ft. of space
- Measures 25L x 27W x 17H in.
You've seen it. Your little one wants that one toy, the one that beats out all the others - and that's inevitably buried in the bottom of the toy box. Make those playtime favorites easy for kids to access with the Hoohobbers Pastel Color Folding Toy Box - Embroidered. The durable fabric toy box boasts an open top - meaning kids won't get their fingers caught under a lid when getting in or out of the box - and a sturdy trapezoidal shape that stands firm when kids reach over the sides. And when it comes time to pick up, just fold it, carry it where you need it, unfold it, and fill the 4.5 cubic feet of space with toys. Rooms will be neat in a snap and children will still be able to spot what they want through the see-through mesh. The fabric and powder-coated steel frame are water-safe for use indoors and out, and optional embroidered personalization in several colors and lettering styles makes it as covetable as the toys inside. Pale fabric is accented by several pastel-hued trims, too, so you can tailor it to your children's favorites.
Based in Chicago, Hoohobbers has designed and manufactured its own line of products since 1981, beginning with the now-classic junior director's chair. Hoohobbers makes both hard goods (furniture) and soft goods. Hoohobbers' hard goods are not your typical furniture products; they fold, are lightweight and portable, and are made to be carried by children all around the house. Even outdoors, Hoohobbers' hard goods are 100 percent water-safe. At the same time, they are plenty durable and can take the abuse children often give. Hoohobbers' soft goods are fabric items ranging from bibs to bedding, from art smocks to Moses baskets.
Hoohobbers' products are recognized by independent third parties for their quality and performance. Hoohobbers has received Best Design Awards from America's Juvenile Products Association, each time selected from more than 20,000 products. Hoohobbers has also received the Parents' Choice Award, and no Hoohobbers product has ever been subject to consumer recall. Furthermore, the company's products are often featured in leading women's and children's publications.
Dimensions & Specifications
No Assembly Required
25L x 27W x 17H inches
Personalized Toy Chests
- Solid and strong propylene frame
- Attractive, adult-weight canvas fabric
- Rounded ends on safety runners
- Stabilizers on front feet
- Runners are wider than seat
- Various color choices
- Fits kids aged 1.5 to 5 years