Hoohobbers Primary Color Folding Toy Box - EmbroideredItem#: HN-HOO317
Your Thread Color
If your motto is "a place for everything and everything in its place," then you will appreciate this fun and colorful toy box that can help get your child's room organized. This collapsible toy box features a fun color palette and can be personalized with your child's name in your choice of color and font. The box is purposely designed with no lid, so there is no need to worry about it falling on your child's head while digging for toys.
- Attractive primary colors with different trims
- Vibrant colored toy box delights children
- Soft-sided bin can be folded and personalized
- Constructed from long-lasting fabric
- Steel construction is coated for durability
- Shaped like trapeze for stability and accessibility
- Water-resistant box can be used indoors and out
- Can be personalized with embroidered patterns
- View contents through the see-through mesh
- Child's fingers stay safe as there is no lid
- Can be folded to 1 in. for easy portability
- Bin interior provides 4.5 cu. ft. of space
- Measures 25L x 27W x 17H in.
Little ones love their toys, it's true, but that doesn't mean the big ones in the house want to trip over a trail of blocks, books and trucks all day long. Maintain your children's toy collection in bright, happy style with the Hoohobbers Primary Color Folding Toy Box - Embroidered. This durable fabric toy box boasts an open top - meaning kids won't get their fingers caught under a lid when getting in or out of the box - and a sturdy trapezoidal shape that stands firm when kids reach over the sides. Just fold it, carry it where you need it, unfold it, and fill the 4.5 cubic feet of space with toys. Rooms will be neat in a snap and children will still be able to spot what they want through the see-through mesh. The fabric and powder-coated steel frame are water-safe for use indoors and out, and optional embroidered personalization makes it as covetable as the toys inside. Primary colors are accented by several lettering styles and complementary primary-hued trims, too, so you can tailor it to your children's favorites.
Based in Chicago, Hoohobbers has designed and manufactured its own line of products since 1981, beginning with the now-classic junior director's chair. Hoohobbers makes both hard goods (furniture) and soft goods. Hoohobbers' hard goods are not your typical furniture products; they fold, are lightweight and portable, and are made to be carried by children all around the house. Even outdoors, Hoohobbers' hard goods are 100 percent water-safe. At the same time, they are plenty durable and can take the abuse children often give. Hoohobbers' soft goods are fabric items ranging from bibs to bedding, from art smocks to Moses baskets.
Hoohobbers' products are recognized by independent third parties for their quality and performance. Hoohobbers has received Best Design Awards from America's Juvenile Products Association, each time selected from more than 20,000 products. Hoohobbers has also received the Parents' Choice Award, and no Hoohobbers product has ever been subject to consumer recall. Furthermore, the company's products are often featured in leading women's and children's publications.
Dimensions & Specifications
No Assembly Required
25L x 27W x 17H in.
Block Lowercase, Block Uppercase, Curly Q, No Font, Script
Thread Color: Blue, Green, No Thread Color, Yellow
Personalization: With Personalization, Without Personalization
- Solid and strong propylene frame
- Attractive, adult-weight canvas fabric
- Rounded ends on safety runners
- Stabilizers on front feet
- Runners are wider than seat
- Various color choices
- Fits kids aged 1.5 to 5 years