Hoohobbers White Folding Toy Box - EmbroideredItem#: HN-HOO319
Your Thread Color
$75.00 to $ 87.95
Make sure your kids are tidy and organized no matter where they take their toys with this folding toy box. Made of a durable fabric to ensure many years of use and abuse and supported by a coated-steel frame, this box is as strong as it is useful. Easy to access when upright and easy to fold down to just an inch high when not in use, this portable box is sure to be an indispensable item both at home and when traveling.
- Has trapezoidal shape for stability and easy access
- Toy box is light in weight and attractive to look at
- Soft-sided bin can be folded and personalized
- Contents stay visible through the see-through mesh
- Water-resistant box can be used indoors and out
- Crisp white color blends with all décors
- Can be personalized with bright embroidery
- Comes without lid to keep little fingers safe
- Constructed from long-lasting fabric
- Steel construction is coated for durability
- Water-resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Bin interior offers 4.5 cu. ft. of space
- Measures 25L x 27W x 17H in.
Say goodbye to clunky, classic toy boxes with the super-modern, super-functional Hoohobbers White Folding Toy Box - Embroidered. This durable fabric toy box boasts an open top - meaning kids won't get their fingers caught under a lid when getting in or out of the box - and a sturdy trapezoidal shape that stands firm when kids reach over the sides. Just fold it, carry it where you need it, unfold it, and fill the 4.5 cubic feet of space with toys. Rooms will be neat in a snap and children will still be able to spot what they want through the see-through mesh. The fabric and powder-coated steel frame are water-safe for use indoors and out, and optional embroidered personalization in a number of lettering styles and colors adds a bright pop. Tailor it to your children's room - this toy box is bound to become a playtime fixture.
Based in Chicago, Hoohobbers has designed and manufactured its own line of products since 1981, beginning with the now-classic junior director's chair. Hoohobbers makes both hard goods (furniture) and soft goods. Hoohobbers' hard goods are not your typical furniture products; they fold, are lightweight and portable, and are made to be carried by children all around the house. Even outdoors, Hoohobbers' hard goods are 100 percent water-safe. At the same time, they are plenty durable and can take the abuse children often give. Hoohobbers' soft goods are fabric items ranging from bibs to bedding, from art smocks to Moses baskets.
Hoohobbers' products are recognized by independent third parties for their quality and performance. Hoohobbers has received Best Design Awards from America's Juvenile Products Association, each time selected from more than 20,000 products. Hoohobbers has also received the Parents' Choice Award, and no Hoohobbers product has ever been subject to consumer recall. Furthermore, the company's products are often featured in leading women's and children's publications.
Dimensions & Specifications
No Assembly Required
25L x 27W x 17H inches
Personalization: Choose from 7 Personalization options
- Solid and strong propylene frame
- Attractive, adult-weight canvas fabric
- Rounded ends on safety runners
- Stabilizers on front feet
- Runners are wider than seat
- Various color choices
- Fits kids aged 1.5 to 5 years
- Portable, folding chair can double as booster seat
- Solid polypropylene plastic frame in choice of colors
- Crafted from adult-weight canvas
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with 150-lb. weight capacity
- Embroidered personalization option
- Customization allows up to 18 characters
- Personalization in font style and blue thread color as shown
- 100% water-safe with protective foot pads
- Recommended for children ages 1.5 to 5 years
- Dimensions: 12L x 10W x 10H inches