Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum UH70105Item#: HN-MASI280
- Efficient, eco-friendly bagless design
- High-quality HEPA filters
- Includes accessory tools for superior cleaning
- 12 amps of power
- 5-position carpet height adjustment
Vacuum, Hand tool, Extension wand, Crevice tool, Upholstery/dusting brush
Designed to satisfy clean freaks and mothers-in-law alike, the Hoover WindTunnel T Series Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum UH70105 is sure to be your new best friend. From low-pile rugs to long-fiber carpet, this vacuum has you covered. Complete with five height adjustments so you can customize your cleaning routine, this Hoover also has a no-scruff bumper and a wide suction path so you're finished faster.
- Includes a powerful hand tool for precision cleaning, an easy-to-clean filter, a HEPA filter, and on-board tools
- 12-inch extension wand, crevice tool, and upholstery/dusting brush for superior cleaning
- Full bag indicator lets you know when vacuum bag needs to be changed
- Wide 13.7-inch cleaning path gets the job done
- 27-foot cord allows you to reach a good distance from the power source
- Power controls are positioned right at your fingertips for easy access
- No-scruff clear bumper protects furniture during vacuuming
- Easy belt changing system and brushroll access - simply flip 2 levers to change to complete
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
13.7W x 13D x 44H in.
Allergen Control, Bagless, Edge Cleaning, Hard Surface, Self Propelled
2 Year Limited
Cleaning Path - 13.7 in.
Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Multi Surface, Tile, Upholstery
DocumentationReview the Product Manual
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Long Power Cord
Comments about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum UH70105:
i havent turned it on yet, but i did assemble, which was easy and required only one screwdriver usage. the directions said the handle folded down for easy stowaway, but it does not. no big deal, seems like a weird idea anyways.
- Primary use: