Horse Study by Canova Garden StatueItem#: HN-ORL202
- Stunningly realistic horse statue
- Extremely weather-resistant yet, lightweight
- Crafted of strong fiberglass resin
- Elaborately detailed in a natural finish
- Dimensions: 21.5W x 9D x 22H inches; 6 lbs.
The Horse Study by Canova Garden Statue's realistic presence and noble pose will make it a sublime addition to your garden statuary. Elaborate detailing in the face and legs, with a masterfully carved mane and tail. Lightweight fiberglass resin is hand-poured into a cast and hardened over time to produce this splendid statue. A finish is hand-applied to the garden statue to enhance detail. Designed to be non-peeling and weather resistant, so you can use it outdoors with confidence.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
21.5W x 9D x 22H inches
$59.99 to $1,299.99
- Durable poly resin plastic resists wear and tear
- Commercial quality lightweight, portable material
- Weather-resistant materials look new for years
- Resin won't fade, crack, split or warp
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Perfect for medium and large flowers and plants
- Available in a wide variety of colors and sizes
- Drainage holes are pre-drilled