Morgan Cycle Hot Rod Retro TrikeItem#: HN-MNC011
Sleek and in shiny, The Blackhawk Retro Tricycle will offer years of fun. Forged in steel, no one will mistake this bike for anything but tough.
- Falme accents for enhanced appeal
- Steel body endures rough rides
- Chic black leather seat
- Features strong rubber wheels for smooth, long rides
- Suitable for kids between 2 to 4 years
- Requires basic assembly
One Hotrod Retro Tricycle
What We Like About the Hotrod Retro Tricycle
Your little rebel without a cause will look cool riding this classically styled tricycle and the extraordinary care and safety will keep any rebel's parents cool as well. Built to last, the retro-shaped body is crafted in steel. The body is coated in high gloss black base with flame accents. Painted with a child-safe, non-toxic finish coat. The wheels are made entirely of solid rubber and ball bearing steel. There is even a real working headlight in the middle of the adjustable handlebars (requires two AA batteries, not included). The Hotrod Retro Tricycle is a classically styled hipster tricycle with every modern safety convenience.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
Adjustable Handlebar, Lights, Retro
30L x 20W x 24H in.
AssemblyOur products are shipped ready to assemble. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the parts and hardware before starting assembly.
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up