Howard Miller Butler Wine Rack ConsoleItem#: HN-HMI848
- Made of select hardwoods, veneers, and glass
- Black Coffee finish with protective topcoat
- Sleek modern style with brushed satin nickel hardware
- Removable tray for serving drinks and snacks
- Glass door shows shelf and stemware racks
- X design wine cubby stores up to 13 bottles
- Rolling wheel casters make it mobile
- Size: 19.75D x 24W x 38.25H inches
The Howard Miller Butler Wine Console may just be the perfect piece of furniture for smaller scale rooms. This mobile bar is made of select hardwoods and veneers wrapped in a Black Coffee finish with protective clear coat.
Lift off the top tray and you have a handy way to serve beverages and hors d-oeuvres. Open the clear glass door to access the organized X-design wine cubby that holds up to 13 bottles and stores them correctly, too. The upper shelf holds liquor bottles and glasses and even has stemware racks for wine and martini glasses. Not only does this wine butler have smooth rolling caster wheels it also lets you lock the door. And at 19.75D x 24W x 38.25H inches it works in almost any size room - perfect!
The Howard Miller Story
Incomparable workmanship, unsurpassed quality, and a quest for perfection - these were the cornerstones of the company Howard C. Miller founded back in 1926, at the age of 21. Even then, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value.
In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors' cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clock-making. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, Howard Miller cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware, and other collectibles.
A highly respected brand, Howard Miller maintains its popularity because of the company's commitment to quality. Every product manufactured at the company's sprawling facility in Zeeland, Michigan, undergoes stringent tests and exceeds industry standards to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches
- Easy-to-use bottle opener
- Includes foil cutter and replacement spiral
- Rubberized grip
- Dimensions: 1.5W x 6H inches
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.