Howard Miller Cognac Home Hide-A-BarItem#: HN-HMI845
- Select hardwood construction with Hampton Cherry finish
- Classic style with raised panels and reed columns
- Drop-front laminated area for mixing, serving drinks
- Mirrored glass back and stemware rack
- Auto-on light turns on and off with door
- Lazy Susan has 1 shelf for liquor and 1 for glasses
- Lower drawer has 2 layers for up to 10 wine bottles
- Overall size: 19.75D x 28W x 54H inches
The Howard Miller Cognac Hide-A-Bar makes the most of its smaller size. This ingenious hide-a-bar is made of wood with a distressed Hampton Cherry finish and protective clear topcoat. It has an elegant look with decorative molding and reed columns with acanthus caps.
It's what's inside that counts, though. This miniature home bar's drop down shelf has a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks, a mirrored glass back, and stemware racks underneath the top. Open the lazy Susan door to find a shelf for glasses above and a larger level below for liquor bottles. The lower drawer has two nested wine places that hold up to 10 bottles.
Not only does the Cognac Hide-A-Bar have a small footprint (19.75D x 28W x 54H inches), it's smart, too. This home bar has an Auto-on light feature that automatically turns on when the door opens and turns off when the door closes. It also has adjustable levelers under each corner for stability and a locking door for added security.
The Howard Miller Story
Incomparable workmanship, unsurpassed quality, and a quest for perfection - these were the cornerstones of the company Howard C. Miller founded back in 1926, at the age of 21. Even then, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value.
In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors' cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clock-making. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, Howard Miller cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware, and other collectibles.
A highly respected brand, Howard Miller maintains its popularity because of the company's commitment to quality. Every product manufactured at the company's sprawling facility in Zeeland, Michigan, undergoes stringent tests and exceeds industry standards to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches
- Easy-to-use bottle opener
- Includes foil cutter and replacement spiral
- Rubberized grip
- Dimensions: 1.5W x 6H inches
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.