Howard Miller Easton 11.75 in. Wall ClockItem#: HN-HMI202
- Measures 11.75H x 11.75W x 1.5D inches
- Metallic casing with nickel finish
- Crystal glass cover
- Large, easy-to-read black numbers on white face
- Contemporary design by Howard Miller
- Battery-operated quartz movement
What's Not Included
DescriptionWhat We Like About This Wall Clock
A striking metal case with nickel finish encircles the dial in the contemporary Howard Miller Easton Wall Clock. The white dial offers easy-to-read black numerals and a second track. Black hour and minute hands and a nickel-finished second hand show clearly beneath the crystal glass cover. This clock operates on reliable, battery-operated quartz movement. Order today and enjoy this handsome clock in any room in your home.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
11.75H x 11.75W x 1.5D
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.