Howard Miller J.H. Gould and Co. III Wall Clock - 15 in. WideItem#: HN-HMI051
- Dial is elegantly framed in an antique brass bezel
- Decorative antique brass pendulum
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings
- Antique Brass finish
- Battery operated movement
What's Not Included
DescriptionElegantly framed dial in an antique brass finished bezel, with a decorative antique brass pendulum. Standard quartz battery operated movement. (battery not included)
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
15W x 2D x 21H in.
Click Here for Howard Miller Wall/Mantel Clock Manual: Click here for instructions
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Clear Display
- Keeps Good Time
Comments about Howard Miller J.H. Gould And Co. III Wall Clock - 15 Inches Wide:
Was looking for an antique-looking pendulum clock to complement decor in my condo living room. This clock fit the bill. The face has a subtly aged and colored patina and the brass framing and pendulum really frame it well, giving it a quality look. Only wish the brass on the pendulum was a little more shiny or burnished-looking instead of a more flat, dull finish.