Howard Miller Magdalen Wall Clock - 26.25 Inches WideItem#: HN-HMI233
- Wrought iron antique dial
- Pendulum is surrounded by a warm gray bezel and covered with glass
- Pendulum is finished in antique brass
- Crackle dial and aged spade hands
- Quartz, battery operated movement
DescriptionThis unique gallery wall clock features an antique dial framed in wrought iron, with a pendulum peep hole. The pendulum opening is surrounded by a warm gray bezel and covered with glass. The pendulum is finished in antique brass. The crackle dial and aged spade hands add to the nostalgic tone of the clock. Quartz battery operated movement. (batteries not included)
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
32.75H x 26.25W x 2.25D
Oversized Dial (in.)
Analog Clocks, Large Display
Oversized Clock, Pendulum Clock
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Keeps Good Time
Comments about Howard Miller Magdalen Wall Clock - 26.25 Inches Wide:
Very attractive, solid looking. A welcome addition to my kitchen.
- Primary use: