Howard Miller Slat Back Arm Chair - Moonbeam White - Set of 2Item#: HN-HMI1254
- Made of American ash veneers and wood
- Stylish slatted back
- Soft moonbeam white finish; comfy upholstered seats
- Seats measure 20W x 17D x 18H in.
- Overall measurement: 22.25W x 22D x 34H in.
2 arm chairs
Lighten up a dark corner or dining set with the Howard Miller Slat Back Arm Chair - Moonbeam White - Set of 2. These sturdy wood chairs have arm rests and upholstered seats for extra comfort, and their casual design will enhance any dining decor. Give your dining room a unified, casual feel by adding a Howard Miller dining table, Birds and Vines rug, and Gwyneth wall clock (these items sold separately).
The Howard Miller Story
Incomparable workmanship, unsurpassed quality, and a quest for perfection - these were the cornerstones of the company Howard C. Miller founded back in 1926, at the age of 21. Even then, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value.
In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors' cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clock-making. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, Howard Miller cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware, and other collectibles.
A highly respected brand, Howard Miller maintains its popularity because of the company's commitment to quality. Every product manufactured at the company's sprawling facility in Zeeland, Michigan, undergoes stringent tests and exceeds industry standards to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
22.5W x 22D x 34H in.
American Ash Veneers
- Measures 12.5W x 3D x 33H inches
- Brushed nickel and satin black finishes
- Pendulum features a spun silver-finished bob
- Black dial with contrasting silver Arabic numerals and hands
- Flat glass crystal cover
- Quartz battery-operated movement