Howard Miller Trevisso Wall Clock - 12 in. WideItem#: HN-HMI489
- Wrought iron pendulum wall clock
- Vine and leaf ornamentation along the sides
- Dial is cast polystone with molded hour markers
- Raised outer edge with an egg-and-dart detail
- Aged spade hands complement the Platinum finish
- Quartz, battery operated movement
DescriptionWrought-iron pendulum wall clock with antique platinum finish features vine and leaf ornamentation along the sides. The dial is cast polystone with molded hour markers and a raised outer edge with an egg-and-dart detial. Aged spade hands complement the platinum finish. This clock also features Quartz, battery operated movement.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
35H x 12W x 3.5D Inches
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.