Hummingbirds of N.A. Bird BookItem#: HN-GO087
- Essential hummingbird guide by Sheri L. Williamson
- Brief notes on migratory patterns and spring arrival dates
- Includes detail needed for making difficult identifications
- Contains over 250 color photographs and over 30 maps
- Must have guide for hummingbird watchers
- Important characteristics are highlighted using an arrow
Whether a serious bird watcher or a nature enthusiast with a passing interest, the Hummingbirds of N.A. Bird Book is fun for everyone. This essential hummingbird guide by Sheri L. Williamson features brief notes on migratory patterns and spring arrival dates. It includes detail needed for making difficult identifications and contains over 250 color photographs and 30 maps. Important characteristics are highlighted using an arrow for easy identification.Hummingbirds of North America from Peterson Books is a must-have for hummingbird watchers. This comprehensive field guide has been called the most expansive ever. Author Sheri L. Williamson is one of the foremost experts on hummingbirds and is the co-founder of the Southeastern Arizona Bird Observatory.
Fact-filled text will enlighten even the most expert hummingbird aficionados. Migratory patterns, species range maps, and spring arrival dates of many popular species are included. You will find uncommon images of females and immature specimens, too. Arrows highlight important characteristics for identification in the field. Containing over 250 color photographs and over 30 maps, this book has it all.
Dimensions & Specifications
$99.98 to $149.98
- Still available as a great solar-powered bath, too!
- On Demand stores energy longer; sold here exclusively!
- Durable resin bath and pedestal with fountain head
- Dimensions: 18L x 18W x 25H inches, 20 lbs.