Huntington Patriot 4 Burner Black Gas GrillItem # HN-OMC066
- Closeout Buy! Limited supply. Was $699.98
- 695-sq.-in. total cooking surface
- 50,000 BTU Dual-Tube main burner system
- 10,000 BTU cast aluminum side burner
- Dura-bilt black porcelain enameled cook box
Similar Gas Grills
Char-Griller Trio Gas/Charcoal/Smoker Grill
$479.98 - $534.97
Napoleon Mirage BIM605RBI Built-in Grill with Infrared Searing Burner
Weber Genesis E-330 Gas Grill - Propane
Weber Q 2200 LP Gas Grill
Weber Genesis E-310 Gas Grill - Propane
Napoleon Mirage BIM730RBI Built-in Grill with Infrared Searing Burner
$1,099.98 - $1,299.98
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Cleanup
- Easy To Use
- Even Heat
- Great Design
- Short Grill Time
- Difficult Setup
Comments about Huntington Patriot 4 Burner Black Gas Grill:
As a finished grill, this has to be one of the hottest, most uniform grills made. On full power, I believe this grill could incinerate food. It heats fast, is made with very good components and is the best grill I have ever owned (which includes several high end products.
So why not 5 stars? Well the assembly process. It is actually easy to assemble, if and only if, you pay really close attention to the drawings..almost need a magnifying glass to see which holes should be used, but that is not the issues:
1. The base had two sets of holes for the door magnets, the drawing showed one. You have to guess which are the right holes (the ones closest to the edge).
2. I got the correct number of screws, but not the same screws shown in their drawing..there were 4 short screws missing, and 4 medium extra screws. Problem is, you run into the issue early on and have to figure out which can be used.
3. When trying to attach the base, it appears that the back of the burner box had been bent...so it was not possible to assemble. I could see no impact marks on the box, so it was not shipping damage. When I took a hammer and screw driver and lightly hit the spot (right above one of the screw holes), it just popped back into place. Scary, but this was due to the back being compressed by the other parts. However, the correction was easy and it went together well.
4. One hole on a cross member was too large (was really easy to fix and not a structural part)
5. I put the base on before pulling out the gas line (both need to be out)..not show in the directions, but is something that should have been obvious..my fault there.
6. The thermometer does not work (getting replacement), it goes to 300 and stops and if you turn it on full, it then jumps to 550 and works well.
7. The box was just slightly out of square, so that the grills on the left side went in very tightly. Not difficult to correct.
After all that, I put it together is a bit under 3 hours (taking my time).
But what you get at the end is a very, very nice grill, worth a lot more than what Hayneedle is charging.
Oh, this thing is a tank..at just over 170 lbs. Don't think it is going anywhere soon.
Customer Q & A
Enter your question, and one of our Customer Care experts will respond via email and also post the answer here.
Your Valid Email