Jaques Hurlingham Croquet Mallet - SquareItem#: HN-JA025
- Medium-high weight square rockwood mallet
- Hickory octagonal handle with Takair grip
- Stable, square head for alignment
- Square mallet head: 9L x 2.25W x 2.25H inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches
The Hurlingham Croquet Mallet has a square head turned from Rockwood, which is a darker, slightly heavier wood. The head features Tuftex faces which protect mallets from damage caused by miss-hits.
Many professional croquet players prefer square mallets as the narrower width of the head makes it easier to play hoop shots. There may also be some advantage sometimes in being able to stand a square headed mallet upright and stepping back from it to check alignment.
English made octagonal handle made of premium Hickory features colorful, wind-on Takair grip. It also has a wedging system which lessens the chance of water penetration in damp conditions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 1/4W inches
2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Great value hoops for recreational use
- Wrought iron with white paint finish
- Slightly larger-than-regulation opening: 4.25 inches
- Ideal for beginners, casual players, and backyard games
- .375-inch thickness
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included