Hydrofarm Powerhouse HPS BallastItem#: HN-HDR062
$189.99 to $309.99
- Most advanced electromagnetic HID ballast
- Exterior is crafted completely from aluminum
- Has an offset high/low component orientation
- Runs quiet and cool, giving it a longer life
- Features dual voltage
- Package measures 16.3L x 10.9W x 9.3H
Hydrofarm Powerhouse HPS Ballast
- Every unit is factory tested
- Compatible with reflectors by Hydrofarm and most others
- 8-year warranty on ballast electrical components
The Hydrofarm Powerhouse HPS Ballast is the most advanced electromagnetic HID ballast on the market today. With an exterior crafted completely from aluminum, adding to its durability, this ballast also has an offset high/low component orientation making this ballast run quietly and cooling, thus extending its life. Featuring dual voltage, every unit is factory tested and compatible with reflectors by Hydrofarm and most others.
About Hydrofarm, Inc.
Celebrated as the nation's oldest and largest manufacturer of hydroponic equipment and grow lights, Hydrofarm has made professional-grade equipment available to all since 1977. All grow lights and electric components are UL listed, unlike many competitors' products, meaning you get years of reliable and safe use out your high-intensity lights. All products are covered by a one year warranty, at the least. In some cases Hydrofarm ensures the performance of their products for five years.
Dimensions & Specifications
13.5L x 7.5W x 8.5H in.
8 Year Warranty
1000, 400, 600
400W, 1000W, 600W
- Features a light and durable steel housing
- Instant-start energy saving ballast
- Thermally protected and resists corrosion
- Comes fully assembled
- 2-bulb fixture
- Package measures 3.5L x 5.3W x 25H
- High performance and high lumens for indoor growth
- German made specular aluminum fixture
- Powder coated, textured steel housing
- Measures 23.25L x 7.5W x 2.375H inches
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty included