Hydrofarm Thirsty LightItem#: HN-HDR079
- Digital plant moisture sensor
- LED blinks when it's time to water
- Leave in soil for continuous monitoring of conditions
- Senses 5 levels of dryness; low-battery mode option
- Complete with user and water guide
Plant moisture sensor
Forget the days of over-watering or over-drying, and bring on the Hydrofarm Thirsty Light. This innovative plant accessory helps gardeners provide the perfect amount of moisture to plants so that they remain healthy and vibrant in your home our outdoors. The LED sensor will blink to alert users that it's time to water, while it's designed to be unobtrusive when left in the soil. It senses five different levels of dryness and blinks faster as the dryness increases. The fifth level (completely dry) will cause the device to go into standby mode, emitting a slow triple blink every three seconds. Complete with a comprehensive user and watering guide.
About Hydrofarm, Inc.
Celebrated as the nation's oldest and largest manufacturer of hydroponic equipment and grow lights, Hydrofarm has made professional-grade equipment available to all since 1977. All grow lights and electric components are UL listed, unlike many competitors' products, meaning you get years of reliable and safe use out your high-intensity lights. All products are covered by a one year warranty, at the least. In some cases Hydrofarm ensures the performance of their products for five years.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Organize and easily move waste and recycle containers
- 5 cubic feet capacity
- 0.75-inch powder-coated steel tube frame
- 8-inch high strength plastic wheels
- Up to 200-lb. load capacity
- 47 inches long, adjustable width fits any size garbage can
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Cushions are made from expanded polyethylene
- Blue colored kneeler mat
- Hole for easy hanging and carrying
- Lightweight and durable
- Dimensions: 15L x 8W in.
- Made from plastic
- Green colored pH meter
- Meter comes with full instructions
- Batteries not required
- Dimensions: 10L x 2.25W in.