Ideal Perfect Pet All Weather Wall Dog DoorItem#: HN-IDL013
- Give your pet easy access indoors and outdoors
- Sturdy, aluminum design
- Adjustable telescoping frame
- Nylon draft restrictor
- Innovative double vinyl flap
- Designed for energy efficiency
- Includes wall kit for wall installation
- Available in various sizes to accommodate your pet
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dog Door, Wall Tunnel Kit, Installation Kit
DescriptionWith the down economy and high cost of energy, who can afford to heat or cool the back yard? Our Ideal Perfect Pet All-Weather Wall Dog Door is energy efficient, with energy-saving features you'll appreciate - on top of the convenience of having a pet door. Its sturdy, aluminum design includes a telescoping frame with a nylon draft restrictor. The innovative double vinyl flap allows your pet access without letting outdoor weather inside. This pet door can be mounted in a door, and it includes a wall kit for easy wall installation. It's available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your pet, and it's great for both dogs and cats. Limited lifetime warranty. See below for dimensions.
Small Pet Door
- Overall dimensions: 7.75W x 13.5H inches
- Flap dimensions: 5W x 9.25H inches
- Hole dimensions: 6.25W x 11.25H inches
- Suggested pet weight: Up to 12 lbs.
Medium Pet Door
- Overall dimensions: 11W x 18H inches
- Flap dimensions: 7.25W x 13H inches
- Hole dimensions: 8.25W x 17.875H inches
- Suggested pet weight: Up to 35 lbs.
Extra Large Pet Door
- Overall dimensions: 13.75W x 22H inches
- Flap dimensions: 9.75W x 17H inches
- Hole dimensions: 11.125W x 19.125H inches
- Suggested pet weight: Up to 90 lbs.
XX Large Pet Door
- Overall dimensions: 19W x 28.5H inches
- Flap dimensions: 15W x 23.5H inches
- Hole dimensions: 16.125W x 25.75H inches
- Suggested pet weight: Up to 120 lbs.
Note: Look for the template included with your pet door and be sure to use it. Consider your pet's weight and size, and position the template accordingly. This will ensure a correct installation the first time.
About Ideal Pet Products Inc.
In the beginning, a hole, an old piece of carpet, and a couple of nails created the first access for your pet to go in and out. But there were drawbacks. It didn't stay closed well. Your pet couldn't see through it. And when it got wet, it didn't smell so good. Enter technology.
For more than 25 years Ideal Pet Products has assisted pet owners by offering unique and ingenious ways of providing indoor/outdoor access to their pets. The company provides various styles of pet access doors, so you're sure to find one that meets your specific needs. Ideal Pet Products is also committed to conserving natural resources by designing products that are sensitive to your energy-saving needs. From the smallest dog or cat to the largest 160-lb. pet, Ideal Pet Products has the right door for your home.
Dimensions & Specifications
15W x 23.5H inches, 5W x 9.25H inches, 7.25W x 13H inches, 9.75W x 17H inches
11.125W x 19.125H inches, 16.125W x 25.75H inches, 6.25W x 11.25H inches, 8.25 x 17.875H inches
11W x 18H inches, 13.75W x 22H inches, 19W x 28.5H inches, 7.75W x 13.5H inches
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dogs Up to 12 lbs., Dogs Up to 120 lbs., Dogs Up to 35 lbs., Dogs Up to 90 lbs.
Small, Medium, Extra Large, XX-Large
$19.99 to $64.99
- Machine washable
- Perfect for Crates and Carriers
- Use in your vehicle to protect seats
- Folds for easy storage
- Dimensions: 26.4 to 40.2W x 17.7L x 20.1H inches
- Adjustable width for custom fit
- Finished in beautiful hardwood
- Sturdy base ensures stability
- Side panels help to corral pets
- Rubber feet prevent damage to floors
- Collapsible for easy storage
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Dog Likes It
- Easy To Set Up
- Quality Construction
- Weather Resistant
- Backyard Décor
- Keeping The Dog Warm
- Mild Weather
- Wet Weather
I bought this pet door when my 5 year old cocker spaniel went suddenlly blind. I have another one, almost 10 years old, also. It took less than 48 hours for both of them to be comfortable using it! the screws were the wrong size, but otherwise, it was easy to install, and definitely blocks out the weather. There's no air coming in, and it's wonderful in all ways.